Trying to Catch Up

I'm running really behind with our blog...sorry! Actually its because we've been so busy and that's a great problem for us to have... loads of beautiful photos as a result. We really love what we do. We have a fantastic life photographing other peoples very special and memorable day - doesn't get much better than this! I am always (Bec) very excited to see the photos from the day of shooting that Dan return's with and he often sits up late into the night after a wedding to view all the photos he's taken throughout the day. He's always very amped up as he pores himself out for every couple and really enjoys the fun and excitement of the day. So this is how he unwinds, with a nice cold beer or glass of red. We've made lots of new friends because of Dan's dedication and enthusiasm on the wedding day which is wonderful.

To previous clients... if you'd like me to show your photos here or on our facebook account please let me know as I don't profile every wedding we do as I just don't get the time to.